Now, who doesn’t love chocolate Brownies? Gooey, rich chocolate cake that oozes decadence. Add to this mini eggs then are milk chocolate is a sugar-coated shell and that’s Easter heaven. Easter heaven right there in a mouthful.
Chocolate brownies really are one of the simplest tray bakes you can make. This recipe has a few basic ingredients and you only need to measure one of them! Even kids can get involved with making chocolate brownies.
To make these mouthwatering gooey chocolate brownies you will need:
- 4 eggs
- 150g flour
- 1 jar of chocolate or chocolate hazelnut spread
- pinch of salt
- 3 packets of mini eggs
- In a food mixer, beat the four eggs together
- Add the chocolate spread and mix well
- Add the flour and mix
- Crush two of the packets of mini eggs and mix into the mixture,
- Our the mixture into a greased silicone baking tray (approx 28 x 18 x 3cm)
- sprinkle the remaining packet of whole mini eggs over the chocolate brownies batter
- Bake in a preheated oven (170 degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes. The chocolate brownies will have a set-top but will still be gooey in the middle.
- Allow to cool in the tray, then turn out and cut into squares.
Chocolate brownies can be enjoyed at any time of the year, not just Easter and a number of other ingredients can be added instead of mini chocolate eggs. Peanut butter swirled through the batter makes an amazing chocolate and peanut butter brownies, white chocolate chips can be added as well as raspberries or the more traditional walnuts. It is now possible to buy white chocolate spread which can be used to make blondies.
This quick and easy recipe is fool proof and you’ll find yourself returning to it time and time again fir the perfect brownies every time.